A passion for tea and a family vision with a simple belief that high quality tea should be available to one and all. That’s how the journey began in 1994, with the establishment of the Ashoka Industries, at Hinganghat, which is situated just 70km from Nagpur towards Hydrabad N.H.7.
It started its operations with the brand name SWAD and the modest turnover. Over a period of time the organization has grown both in terms of number of brands like SWAD GOLD, SWARG PREMIUM TEA, SWAD LEAF & FAMILY MIX & SWAD YELLOW among which SWAD TEA has become a household name. It was possible only because of the consistent Quality maintained in reasonable price by the organization. Right from procuring tea from different gardens all over Assam.
Due to the established and implemented quality management system the organization has reached various states of India, which includes apart from Maharashtra state like Andhra Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh etc. the company is also in the process of exporting its tea to gulf countries.
We serve best quality in reasonable price of tea consistently throughout the year to one and all. In other words
- We believe that our customers & consumers defines the success of our organization and they should be on top of mind. To foster a barrier free culture of participation and innovation for employees’ growth & contribution.
- To provide best quality products through sustained Research & Development.
- To maximize the reach of “SWAD” brands across the globe by catering to desires, needs & expectations of different
segments through ‘economical & premium range of products’.
- We believe that our customers & consumers defines the success of our organization and they should be on top of mind.
- To foster a barrier free culture of participation and innovation for employees’ growth & contribution.
Ashoka Industries CEO, Mr. Jagdish Mihani received the prestigious ISO 9001:2000 certification for its quality management system. The certificate has been issued by TUV Suddeutschaland India one of the major certification body operating at international level, in the same way company received another prestigious ISO 9001:2008 certificate from QMS (Quality Management System) for processing and packaging tea, the certification audit was carried out by a team of experts.
Achievements District Industrial Center, Wardha awarded Mr. Ashok Mihani (MD) of Ashoka industries as the best industrialist of Wardha district for the year 2004 for the prominent role in business. The Award was given by Mr. S. Choaklingam (collector Wardha dist.)in presence of Mr. Shubhashchandra Jain (regional manager Bank Of India) and Mr. Aparajit (Asst. Manager NABARD).